This blog is my journal, family history, scrapbook......I don't usually do giveaways, tags or meme's. This is my place to just quietly come and document our life for my family and posterity.
That being said, my sister did this really cute fun giveaway on her blog. I commented because of course I wanted something for free and I know how talented she is. I wasn't really thinking when I left the comment about the fact that I must keep my promise and pass it on. I don't have her crafty, creative talent or ability so all I can say is, Enter at your own risk.....I am just warning you, on other blogs you will get great giveaways.........on the other hand from me..........who knows, you could get a pair of socks. Ha ha that would be really funny, I am sure I would pick cute strippy ones.
And so I copy and paste from her blog with one small change........I will not give these strippy socks, or whatever I choose to grace you with, to the first 5 commenters as she did. Anyone who would like to chance it, leave a comment and I will do a random drawing of five lucky people to be graced with my gift.
So comment at your own risk
Here's the small print...Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I send to you! I can send whatever I want, this could be very risky.
2. My gift to you will more than likely NOT be homemade by me. Sorry I know my limitations.
3. It will be mailed to you sometime in the next two months. That seems like a long time but I also know my busy schedule and I need to give myself some room. It will most likely come sooner but you never know??
4. And last but not least...you can be out of town and even out of country...I will mail it.
More small print...The catch?
Oh, the catch is that if you win......you can if you want- re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people willing to do the same on their blog. I am not making this manditory. If you don't have a blog - feel free to post "anonymously" but post your name at the end so I know who you are and I'll still send you something anyway.)
I promise to do the drawing fairly and it will be done the end of the day tomorrow.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Enter at your own risk!
at
6:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


26 comments:
So I guess my being first doesn't get me any special treatment??
I don't usually do these either, but for free stuff? I guess I could do it once!
Oh Gale, I'm going to come out of my lurking status. Love the blog and your beautiful family. Not sure if you remember me, but your husband took me and Nancy to an Erasure concert since you were too pregnant to attend!
Jenny, of course I remember you....I remember how funny it was because I couldn't go to the concert and Chris couldn't find anyone so he called you two. How funny. How are you doing? Do you keep in touch with Nancy? Where are you living. I would love to hear!! email me. hitworldproductions@gmail.com
I'm in....
I'm a Canadian up for risks, sign me up!
Ooh Gale's doing a giveaway. I hope I make it!
i totally remember that erasure concert. i was living with you right? how funny. jenny, i am also interested in what you are up to.
Can I pretend that I don't have a blog so I have a chance at your giveaway and then don't have to do one on my own? :)
fun! but if my name gets drawn then i have no idea what i'd do for people either!!
I have to interject here. Don't let it stop you if you don't want to put this giveaway on your blog. I really really don't care if you don't pass it on....I will still give you something awesome!!
haha mom, great idea. u didnt say family couldnt enter;). im in.
chloe
Just linked to your blog from Gena's. What a beautiful family you have! I have 3 daughters (all nearly grown) and hav an 8 week old foster baby girl!
janellhuntsman@yahoo.com
Hi,
I'm a friend of Robyn Cardon's and randomly found your blog through her's. I hope you don't mind, but I love reading your blog and love winning something. That is why I am now admitting that I've been keeping up on your family now even though I'm slightly embarassed!
Annie Lawson
This is totally off topic, but that first picture on your last post is AWESOME!!! One of my favorite things is making you laugh hard because you hold nothing back!! LOVE IT!
Hi, Im Mikala from Christchurch New Zealand, I love your blog! just thought now'd be a good time to say hi...
mikala.michael@gmail.com
New Zealand!!! I love New Zealand, that is the first place I want to go visit when we have the chance to get away. I am thrilled that someone from New Zealand has read my blog!!
I also have to say to any Canadians, (Mandi) that being Canadian myself I love that someone else besides my family in Canada commented. Blogs make the world a little smaller don't they.
I love this whole idea. So fun!
What an awesome idea! I love your blog, by the way. I can learn a lot from you and your family.
Okay I have to be honest...I just came across your blog today. I am a faithful reader of nie nie and c jane. As I was catching up on c jane today I saw your beautiful picture under her "frog blog" and clicked on the link out of curiosity. I wanted to see if all those children were girls!! Then I saw the gift box...So, I do not have a blog, but I do have thoughts of starting one, does that count??
Michelle P.
I'd love to enter Gale! What a fun idea.
Pick me, pick me!!!
Hi Gale...It's me, I feel like I'm your internet stalker...but I love your blog..especially when you have new posts =) I like this one, so count me in!
ooh, i just saw i need to comment here! :) :)
Hi! Found your blog sometime back from a post you left on Justin Vorel's blog. I enjoy learning from your humility! Delissa
Am I too late? I hope not :)
I wanna play :) hopefully I'm not too late. This is such a fun little project, its like a "pay it forward" type thing :)
Post a Comment