Thursday, February 12, 2009

Too cute to not say something!

My niece had link on her blog. I went to it and these Valentines are so so so so cute. I am not, I repeat NOT crafty in any way. You will never come to this blog and see me doing adorable homemade birthday parties or creating original cute things but do appreciate others who do. Here is the website!! Enjoy.

Wait.....there's another one.....adorable. (She is my cousin) Wow, I am amazed at some peoples talent.

8 comments:

Christy said...

I can't believe she's your niece! I just discovered her site yesterday and emailed her a question about an icing and she got right back to me! I told her and I'll tell you, I am IN LOVE with her site!!! You have a fabulous family Gale.

Talia said...

Thanks, Gale!
Of course I don't mind you linking to me!
I told Karly about your blog and she's already been reading it...I'll have to see if I can get her on facebook!

Ashley said...

Hope you all don't mind, but I added Talia's blog to my blog list. She's so talented and I'm trying to get inspired to start scrapbooking again. I used to love it, back when my oldest was a baby, but slacked off as I had more kids. Now if only I had a room to scrapbook in...

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Beautiful! I used to love doing things with paper when I was a kid... Maybe someday I'll get back there.

niki said...

some people are just too dang cute, huh??

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

I think you read my mind with the need for a last minute Valentine. It's almost bed time here in Germany... pushing it a little!
Katie

Bray said...

Ashley, I know isn't Talia talented. I don't scrapbook at all. I have decided that, as simple as this blog is in comparison to others, this is my journal, family history and scrapbook all rolled into one!! I know my limitations.

Alisha said...

I love how you've accepted that being crafty is not your thing. I still try and try and try and kick myself for not being as creative and crafty as all my friends who are also mom's. I can't explain why...but I just feel so much competition. I am still mad that Josh's Valentine box isn't as good as other kid's in his class...I know that is so silly! I wish I didn't feel that way but I do. And I hate it! Thanks for letting me vent =)