Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And the winner is!!

Here are the winners!!! (see video below). I have to make an addition. We had to do the video twice because, when only 2 names were drawn, Ava had a small breakdown so we had to start again. I felt badly about the two names previously drawn so technically there will be 7 winners. The 2 winners who were originally drawn but are not shown on the video above are:

Jerilyn

Mikala

All those who won please email me your address. I am so excited to send you your gift. It will take about 3-4 weeks so be patient....I hope you like it!! No, I am not telling you, it will be a surprise! hitworldproductions@gmail.com

This was lots of fun for us and I wish so much that I could afford to give you all gifts......it's killing me to not sell the farm and give something to everyone......:)


To those who didn't win: I just got a great idea.......all those who commented but didn't win......please also email me your address and in the subject line write CD. Be sure and let me know what your comment screen name was. In the next 6-7 months we will be recording a few of the songs my two oldest girls have written.....If you are interested, I will send you each a free CD when we get them.....there I feel better!!

13 comments:

Ashley said...

I won! I won! I'm so excited! Goooooo Ashley!!!
(That was my cheer at the end)
Thanks!

Jerilyn said...

Yay!!!! I am so excited! I seriously NEVER win anything! Yippie! Thanks for including me:)

Christy said...

Ooh I'm excited for the cd! Seriously, I am!

leslie s said...

That was such a cute way to announce the winners!! WE miss you guys...Girls!!

Lissa Hatcher Photography said...

HAHAHAHA I can't wait to photograph your funny faces in JUNE!!!! So excited The girls have GROWN!!!
Is Ava Cheering?

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Hey! You totally cut off Elle - that was so uncool.

They are adorable!

Bray said...

Kate, I know, I was recording it on my little point and shoot camera and right when she got up to do her thing the memory card was full and it stopped. I didn't want to re-do the whole drawing again :(

She was ok with it though.

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see your girls just being girls. We don't get to see you guys nearly enough. I have not seen eva since she was a baby! Tell them all hello from us.

Rob McDonald Family said...

Dagnabbit, I missed the whole drawing! And to think I could have had my name announced all over the internet! Pooh.

Well, are you going to tell everyone else what the gift is? Will it be wrapped just like the picture? (Uh...we all know about your wrapping skills...)

:)

Rebecca

Bray said...

Ha ha, I know I can't wrap cute presents for the life of me but no it won't be wrapped exactly like the present in the picture, but it will be similar. No, I can't tell everyone else what the present is because I want it to be a surprise to those who won. Sorry! :)

Brittany Anne said...

Oh Ava was so sweet when she read my name! Adorable.

Jennie said...

I'm just as excited for the CD. Morgan has your last one comepletely memorized, and so do some of her friends. She will thank you too! :) Do you need my address?

amy said...

Hahaha, I'm just now watching this! (we've been sick)

I'm so excited about my mystery gift! yay! I love your kids. (and the sweet Mom Spark plug!)