Saturday, October 18, 2008

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!!

I couldn't find the camera today so I went searching......I finally found it in Olivia's room. I hooked the camera up to the computer to download some pictures and here is what I found! Wow, It looks like they had a lot of fun. Glad no one broke anything.
Silly Girls!!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

OK, question. This is the second post I've seen on your blog with pictures of the girls jumping on the bed. That is awesome! They always look so happy! Question is: is that allowed at your house, or are they being sneaky? I've always told my kids they couldn't jump on the bed, but I think I've only done that because I thought I was supposed to. Just curious. Either way it's happy.

Bray said...

No, I don't think I have ever told them they can't jump on the bed. I have always considered it one of those things my mother told me not to do but I really don't see why it would hurt. They haven't ever been hurt before but I guess I should be knocking on wood....these pictures look pretty crazy. Maybe I should start enforcing that rule.

leslie s said...

Really cute post Gale - Who took the pictures? You may have a photographer in the fam.

My girls do this too!! (In fact they were doing it at your house, with your girls, from bed to bed...I Hope your ok with that). For us it all started with "Jumping" Hugs at bed time (they jump off the bed into our arms for a big hug). It was lots of fun when they 2 and 4 now that they are bigger they just get to jump on the bed and get a big hug after.

Ashley said...

How fabulous is that? So I've learned something today. Jumping on the bed isn't so bad. They ARE pretty bouncy. I'm learning to only say "no" when I have to. Thanks, Gale. And thanks for your comment on my "simple" post. I'm still working on that, too.

The Eberhardts said...

what great pics! i love them caught in the act!

brooklyn said...

wow. they really got some air. i would have liked to watch them in action.

Bray said...

Leslie, I don't know who took the pictures....I am guessing they all took turns because they are each in one of the photos??? Go figure. As I look at them I am shocked at the massive air they were getting. I am seriously glad no one broke any bones.

Robyn said...

That is so awesome!!!!! How much fun they were having!

Yes, I also tell my kids no jumping on the bed. Only because my big sister got her two front teeth knocked out by doing this and had major damage to her permanent teeth. If I didn't personally know anyone who has been hurt then I wouldn't care either.

Jen said...

BUSTED! That's great!

Jennie said...

I love it! It looks like they are having fun and getting tons of air. Oh to be a kid again! :)

Heather said...

Wow! I love the look on Elle's face. She looks like she's flying! And Olivia was doing some serious flips there. I'm amazed that she got that much bounce off the bed. You need to get them a trampoline! Don't tell Dr. Steele I said that :0) He HATES trampolines!

Anonymous said...

dont you love camera surprises? I get so many, it's really funny. I think I posted one that my 10 year old did, singing to the Jonas brothers, whom she swears she hates LOL! and there was a bathroom commentary once. Too funny and those action shots are awesome!