In church I was holding and kissing on Ava when she pushed me back and this is how our conversation went
Ava: "Mom, you have really stinky breath"
Me: "NO I don't"
Ava: "I think you forgot to brush your teeth.....that is really gross"
Me: "Ava I didn't forget to brush my teeth and I used mouth wash and right now I am chewing gum.....I really don't think I have stinky breath"
She pushed back from me, eyes got wide, she plugged her nose and said "Well then, I guess you are chewing some really stinky gum!!"
Oh the sweet honesty of children, I just love it.


7 comments:
the best part was when Ava said i guess your chewing really stinky gum!wow!so funny!
oops that last comment was from your daughter Elle the really cute one that you love.
I love it!!! I figure on Fast Sunday bad breath is a given! I always chew gum but I always really worry about my breath on Fast Sunday! Our ward had Fast Sunday today! I was so excited because that meant 3 Sundays for this month and I am the 4th Sunday Relief Society teacher...I was hoping to get a pass for this month BUT they just went right ahead with the 2nd Sunday teacher today...no rest for the wicked I guess!!!
That is really funny!
I need you to go to my post on abortion and read the comments...I need validation on what the other person commented and then my rebuttal
Kayla has said the very same thing to me!!!! Interestingly, SHE wakes up with the worst morning breath! We all have to take cover! (not breathe her in like you can!) :)
cute cute cute!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love reading your blog. I always look forward to your posts. I love this post. My kids love to tell me when I have something in my nose, or in the corner of my eye. But luckily they haven't laid this one on me yet. For some reason they always mention bad smells when my husband is in the room. Not sure why though! :-)
Post a Comment