For two days we don't get dressed, we make nummy food and we do lots of love and cuddling. Here are a few pictures of our family's weekend.
Here is the link if you would like to listen. Some of my favorites were
Sat Morn session: President Uchtdorf
Sat Afternoon: Elder Jeffry Holland
Sunday Morn: President Eyring
Sunday Morn: Our prophet, President Monson
Olivia somehow got her little sitters to rub her feet while she watched....lucky girl!!
Elle and Ava did lots of eating!!
We ate endless Butternut Squash...our family's favorite!!
Olivia surprised us Sunday morning and made cinnamon rolls from scratch!!
We didn't ever get a picture of them cooked because when they came out warm and gooey they were iced and eaten too fast.


6 comments:
How wonderful. Your family looks like they are really enjoying themselves. I am going to a mom's conference in November. I can not wait! We have two Elders that stop by often, but I think I scared them away...we had them for dinner and I am a huge hugger, when I tried to hug them and thank them for coming they informed me they were not allowed to hug. (Oh how I wish I'd been told this before.) So I have not seen them for awhile. It was always so nice to visit with them and talk about scripture.
Ok, so you asked how we met, or found each other. I was visiting another blog that mentioned the Moms on Politics site. And then I started reading both yours and okbushmens blogs. Love you guys. Love what you have to say and you challenge me, shake things up, make me think.
Wow, what a great tradition! Those cinnamon rolls look amazing. We probably need that recipe(:
I am VERY sad that this past weekend is over. It was nice to spend the whole weekend together and RELAX! I have to say one of my favorites was Elder Wirthlin's.
Gale- Looks like you had a great weekend. I love conference weekend. I stayed in my sweats all day Sunday, and it was so nice! Those cinnamon rolls looks awesome. I'm impressed she made them by herself!
we have the same tradition ( the cin rolls) and I too was sad conference was over.
and you are beautiful, so your chin or no chin, you are hot, so enjoy it :)
your family is so beautiful
Post a Comment