Thursday, March 13, 2008

Talent Show


I took this picture just as we left to go to the talent show!

Tonight was Chloe's school talent show and I must say that it was a great show!! There were several electric guitar solos that were fabulous. 2 drum solos. Lots of dancing, singing and some great comedy. I really enjoyed it. Most of all I was amazed at how supportive the school and kids are of everyone. There are always kids that perform who don't quite fit in or are somewhat awkward. Well I was so happy to see the kids scream for and cheer on everyone like they were all stars. Chloe performed with a group of friends and also did one of her original songs. She did a great job and looked beautiful. We were so proud of her. It will be in two segments.....the song is called "What if I said No?"  Sorry part of the 2nd verse of the song got cut out.





Here she is with some of her friends. The 4 girls sang a song called circle of friends and the 5 boys did a hilarious dance. It was a fun night.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, you have a gorgeous family! You guys look like an ad out of some swedish magazine!

It was fun to hear from you. I love your blog and will check back often!

Jen said...

Awesome job! You must look forward to many events with your talented children! I'd love to meet the rest of your family someday!

leslie s said...

Chloe you look so grown up and just so beautiful. What a pretty song! You have a great sound to your voice. Love IT! Can't wait to hear that one recoreded!!

Looks like a fun night - Gale you must be so proud of her!

Love you superstars!

Melissa said...

That was a beautiful song sung by a beautiful girl. How fun to do a school talent show---good to hear that it was a positive experience for all.

Sunshine said...

Gale,I was thinking about you today and it was so fun to read your blog. You are definitely in my wagon and I have to say I remember the day you came up with the ideas for the books. Brilliant and what a treasure for your girls. Miss you!

amy said...

Were you just about to burst when she performed? What a beautiful daughter.

brooklyn said...

WAY TO GO CHLOE!

the Woods said...

It was so great! She didn't sound nervous or anything. What a great little performer. Loved it and the song

Sunshine said...

I loved that song it was amazing it's a keeper. :)

Paris

Shawna said...

Wow!!! And to think I was totally standing next to Chloe in the hallway at church today. SHE EVEN SAID HI TO ME!! She better perform for the ward talent show - LOVE her music style!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I totally am trying to write a song..... I can do the lyrics but not the piano part. Not at all!!!
-Summer Farnsworth

Melinda said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL CHLOE, inside and out!! Your talents expose you for who you truly are, a deep sea of so many beautiful thoughts, feelings, talents and love for life. Keep going, girlfriend!!