The three muskateers, Rylee, Alyssa and Elle
Ava's love Tyler!
All the kids making silly faces
I had to post a couple of videos of dancing. Chloe and all her friends made up endless dance routines and so one day Chloe made one up with Ava....I love how Ava tries so hard to keep up with Chloe and I love that Chloe made up a simple little dance to do with Ava (who is still in her pj's.
s


9 comments:
Nice hip action! We won't guess where she gets that....hmmm! How fun is that!?! There needs to be more dance parties. I feel like Paula A, all I wanna do is dance! Next year, job or no job, we're not missin out! Glad you had a break! You deserved it!
Ok, I am still working on it but when I get it done I totally will email you guys.
Forget about just sending the girls, we all want in. We could come out this summer (don't worry, we would stay in a hotel). The Branson idea sounds fun. I am going to look into it. I'm serious!
cute, cute. looks like you all had a lot of fun!
dear mom i love you.DO you like puppys?If you like them to.
love ELLE
I love you.You are the best mom i ever had.I love you so much.
Love ELLE.
Really funny! She's so cute. There's a name for that dance that Ava's doing...the wedgie dance :) Lol...call me I'll explain!
I LOVE the bootie dance! So cute!
Gale, I wanted to call you all day, but I had so many distractions today. I would call right now, but I can't remember if your early to bed people.
We need to talk about getting together this summer. I'll call you tomorrow.
Post a Comment