Monday, May 4, 2009

We laughed until our sides hurt!

Well, the outcome of the election wasn't good but for some reason it was totally OK. Chloe jumped in the car and said...."it's OK Mom, I think I will run for freshman class president". She went from wanting to be freshman senator to class president, wow! So we were driving all the girls to piano lessons right after picking Chloe up from school and seriously got into one of the worst laughing fits we have ever gotten into. We were all laughing so hard I think I may finally have that long desired six pack...my abs are hurting. We all got the giggles over a song we were singing and then we each started adding our own spin to the funny scenario and suddenly we all couldn't breath and had tears streaming down our faces.

So that is how you loose......you laugh. In my opinion it's the best way!!

p.s. one of her best and most respected friends won....that made her so happy!

7 comments:

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I think that a big family of girls sounds like so much fun! You are such a wonderful support for each other.

Melissa said...

Way to show us how to handle everything with class and a sense of humor! Your a winner to us Chloe.

Anonymous said...

The very best way for sure!

A Farmer's Wife said...

I think that given the way y'all handled it...it wasn't a loss at all...she won! She has learned wonderful lessons in life! I hope we can all handle adversity like you are teaching your girls to handle it! Way to go!!! You are all winners!

leslie s said...

Thats awesome!! I wish I could have been there to laugh with you!! So Sorry it didn't go your way though. I know you would have done a great job! hugs:)

Jennie said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you (and she) wanted. But I think she handled the whole thing with so much class and grace. Good for her!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with 'a farmer's wife' comments! She has learned a wonderful lesson of life and how great to blow off the stress of all of your hard work with belly laughter!!! That is the BEST! Just out of curiousity i'm anxious to hear what song it was that you added your own spin to! You are the ultimate support system for each other...win or lose!