There is no doubt in my mind that we should dance more. We had our traditional ward Christmas dinner and dance tonight and I must say that it is the most anticipated event of the year. It is a HUGE fun party and we had a blast. From an amazing roast beef dinner, a program, a visit from Santa and a night of dancing it was such a fun night!! I just love dancing with my kids.
Here are the highlights of the evening....the room was dark so I couldn't see through my viewfinder when taking a picture so many of the pictures are a little crazy but you can see how much fun we had!!
1. The food was delicious!!!!....No picture of that because we had all downed it before I even thought about it.
2. The primary sang Christmas songs.....Ava was front and center.
Chloe and Olivia performed also!! (The Greatest Time of Year)
3. Santa Came!!
2. Ava danced more and harder than anyone in the room....everyone commented on it. Boy she can wiggle that little booty!
4. Elle came in a close second.......wow she sure came out of her shell.......she even got asked to dance by a 13 year old boy and she bravely did it!!
5. Chris is a little too good at the Chicken dance and all other line dances.....our girls loved it.
5. There is nothing like dancing with your Dad.
6. Line dancing with the whole ward is a crack up!!
It was a great start to the holiday season and one that my kids will always remember and cherish.


4 comments:
What fun!! I love the pic of Ava Dancing - So adorable! It takes me back to when I was little (about 4 yr)and I danced with Colleen Kolabar LOL! I though she was so nice.
I know I comment on all of your postings - They are just so fun and really cute! Love your family to bits!
I looovee it! Your ward party looks a lot more fun than ours this year. Our ward did just adults this year and boy was there a backlash. I will remember this for future ward parties. Way to boogey! I would love to hear your girls sing sometime. Put it in as a video on your blog sometime.
Oh and I just watched the movie "Its a Wonderful Life" ....and I thought of you and the title to your blog
First of all, I got the most beautiful Christmas card in the mail today. It is the prettiest one I have ever seen! Amazing.
About BYU......I graduated in Family Science. I knew John Warner (his son) at BYU and had heard of his amazing dad. So, I took one of his classes and it changed my perspective and understanding in so many ways. I need to listen, read and reread his material...it helps to get me back on track. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment