Friday, November 30, 2007

Sorry!!

Ok,I have received so many emails and calls about my last post. I am so sorry that I wasn't clear. We are not moving away, we are just moving to a new house. Sometimes I am sooooo not clear and I am sorry if I caused anyone brief confusion. I will say this, It made me feel so good that so many of you cared....I am actually glad I miscommunicated because it gave me a small ego boost, I appreciate the fact that I have dear friends who love and care about us and didn't want us gone. I will say that after our trip to Arizona, Chris carefully considered it....he was not liking the cold weather we came home to but we love the people here....salt of the earth, great, people who I want in my wagon train(my silly complement to people who I think are amazing.). We are not leaving!!! Blogs can be hard in that it can be so easy to miscommunicate when not intended. Type written words don't convey intent or heart. Thanks for your calls and email. I feel blessed to know you.

7 comments:

Shawna said...

(okay my panic attack is done now :-D)... and thank you for not moving *away*

Melissa said...

Oh Darn! We would make great wagon mates too. I know that Edmund,OK. would not be the same with the Bray family leaving, so we will look forward to every Thanksgiving.

Julie said...

I'm glad that you aren't leaving us in Edmond! :) Shawna called and left me a message last week about this and I realized I hadn't looked at your blog yet- so I looked it up to get the "scoop".

We love having your family here, and would miss you guys terribly if you were to move away!

leslie s said...

Dang - I WANT you to move to Canada!! I guess that is not exactly a cure for the cold weather!! Oh Well. I try!

okbushmans said...

Good luck with all the real estate jazz! I despise packing and moving, so at least it is in town! Let us know when/where we can help!

Melissa said...

I loved your list of reasons we could be wagon mates. You know how to make a family feel good. Are you guys heading to Canada for Christmas or staying to get ready for the move?

Melissa said...

One more time, can I get your mailing address. I promise to send your dvd asap. We sure enjoyed watching it!