
Wow this Thanksgiving week had it all. We had such a great time. It was so nice to get away as a family and I can't thank Grandpa and Aurora enough for giving us the opportunity. We just enjoyed being together so much. Chris and I had many reflective moments, moments of great joy and growth. I always savor those moments in life that just seem to stretch us to the limit but in the end you find you are 2 feet taller, we had a few of those moments and I am deeply grateful for them.
Things we loved:
Swimming in November
Seeing Jarom, Chrissy, Laela, Ivy and Brett
Spending time with Grandpa and Aurora
Eating, Eating, Eating and More Eating.
Meeting and getting to know the Farnsworth Family!
Bombarding the Farnsworth Family every day until they were sick of us but loving every minute of it. They are a wonderful hospitable family that we had lots of laugh time with.
Swimming with Chrissy, Laela and Ivy Jumping off the bed everyday 3 million times!!!
Bottom line!
We love Arizona and we are grateful for the friends and family that made it an amazing trip.
In no particular order, I am thankful for;
Our family, my blessings, the miracles that happen everyday in our lives, for hardship, for being positive in hardship, for laughing, laughing, and more laughing, for the gospel, for my amazing, wise and kind husband, for my wonderful children, for this past year and the growth it has afforded us, for church talks and the balance they help create in my life, for sisters who love and listen, for my mother who is my foundation and road map, for my mistakes, for the gospel, for reaching 40 this year and loving getting older, for the wisdom of age, for our dreams and ambitions, for my failures, for good friends, for serendipity and all the joy I choose to feel everyday!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Giving Thanks!
at
7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well said! I love how you put things, except the bombarding upon us. We loved the visits and making friends with your great family was a Thanksgiving bonus. We feel better for knowing the Brays! We look forward to more visits in the future and perhaps some scuba!
Looks like you had a great time with friends and family over the holidays!! So cool that you got to see Jarom and Chrissy too! Lucky!
Gale you are an amazing person - I'm grateful for your good example and that you are my sweet big sister! Lov ya always!
Post a Comment