Sunday, November 11, 2007

For Chris

Chris and I are communicating while he is gone through this Blog. He is giving me updates on his trip through his blog and he is finding out what we are doing through mine so there may be a bit of indulgence here for his sake. Also this is a journal of sorts and I want these sweet things kept forever.

We had Family Home evening tonight. Olivia did the lesson on creating a team atmosphere in our family. She had handouts and an activity. Her quote for the evening was. "Teamwork--the coming together of an alliance or group of minds to collaborate, cooperatively work on a project, solve problems, negotiate, and resolve conflict....our family is a team". She then had an activity where each person sat on a chair at the front of the room and the rest of us wrote what we love about them. It became a very sweet, touching evening with a few tears so I am going to write the things that were said. Ava sat in the chair first.

AVA
Chloe wrote: Her contagious smile and laughter bring joy to our family. Her sparkling personality gives us light through darkness. She is sweet as candy and super mischievous.
Olivia wrote: I like your sparkling smile and funny personality. Ava is wonderful plus cute and she keeps me entertained. She is my best friend ever.
Elle wrote: Ava is so funny. She loves us and she is my best friend.
Mom wrote: She brightens my day and makes me laugh. She is smart beautiful and talented. She loves to cuddle and cuddle and cuddle some more.
Elle was next
Chloe wrote: Her sparkling eyes bring the pacific ocean to Oklahoma. she is as sweet as can be in mind and spirit. She is very smart and funny and a great singer. She is heaven on earth.
Olivia wrote: She is sweet as can be and has a hidden secret only she knows. Her sweet smile and beautiful eyes make you just want to fly to heaven. Her sweet personality can lighten anyones' day no matter how dark the room is.
Mom wrote: She has clear blue eyes and a gentle spirit. She is fun and funny and very smart. I love her hugs and kisses. She has many many talents.
Olivia
Chloe wrote: Her voice sings a melody or harmony that lifts you up. Whether it is singing or acting or just sitting there looking beautiful it causes you to be attracted to her fun spirit. She is a loyal sister and friend.
Elle wrote: I love Olivia, she is so nice. she is so pretty. I love her.
Mom wrote: Spunky and full of life. She never gives up and always chooses good. She is a deep thinker who is concerned about the important things in life. She has a beautiful voice and many many talents. She is a leader.


Chloe
Olivia wrote: She always chooses the right whether it's gossip, church, or maybe even boys. Her wonderful talent to write beautiful music and sing brings heaven to earth no question. She is always there to comfort and help you through any situation.
Elle wrote: I know she loves me and I love her.
Mom wrote: Chloe is responsible and has talent that can only come from heaven. She is smart but more than that she is wise. She is thoughtful about her life, righteous and good. She is beautiful inside and out.Dad
Chloe wrote
: His determined spirit and wit are two of the many reasons he is absolutely irresistible. His "love to belly laugh" is contagious. He is super fun to be around but also he is very wise. he is the glue that keeps our family together. His love for life and his compassionate eyes make you humble yourself. He is unselfish and is also the coach of our team. I love his clean freakishness. I am so like him in many ways and I love him a lot. He is so righteous.
Olivia wrote: He has the best spirit in the world that surrounds him to attract people naturally. His wit and belly laugh lightens our lives. What would we do without him. Man we wouldn't be living at all. He brings our family together with the humble face that mommy loves so dearly and so do I. I love my Dad.
Elle wrote: I love Dad. He is the nicest Dad I never had. I know that I love Dad.
Mom wrote: My stomach still gets all tingly when he walks in a room. I am still deeply infatuated with him after 15 years of marriage. I didn't know it was possible for a man to be so good. I feel like I can barely keep up with the great things he does and the great person he is becoming. The admiration I feel for him is deep. Love is much too shallow a word to describe how I feel. He is rooted to my soul, a part of me as intrinsic as any basic essential of life. How lucky I am to be his partner, and companion for eternity. Mom
Chloe wrote
: Her beautiful voice, spirit and face are very comforting. She is such an example and role model to me but yet a wonderful mother. I am happy and proud to say I consider her to be a great friend not counting the age difference. She is the glue that holds our family together. Her Patience is a great example. She is the coach of our team. She is so fun to be around and her fun personality helps to bring out your real personality. I could never ask for a better Mom. She is so righteous and wonderful.
Olivia wrote: Mom the light of our lives, the wisest woman of all, the best counselor but mainly she is my Mom. She has the most pretty voice but the most wisest mind to help you through any situation. She is always open to talk to you even if you are shy. You can tell she loves you through her pretty eyes. But mainly she is the best Mom in the world.
Elle wrote: I love my Mom, she is my friend and I think she is nice.

No comments: