I'm back!!! Well, sort of, The past weeks have been one continuous blur but as of today we finally have an internet connection again so I feel a little more normal. I need to update all the way back to July 4th, which I will do later tonight but I just wanted to let everyone know that we are alive.....we have moved and are getting settled into our new home. We feel so happy and blessed right now. There were many hurdles to getting to this place but we made through and are so much the better for it. I will try to post all about it tonight after the kids have gone to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I was beginning to think you'd taken an extended vacation! I am so happy for you and your new house. I hope the unpacking is going well. We need to catch up!!
I was wondering where you had been! I can't wait to here more about your new house, and your move.
Where did July go???
I'm glad you guys are getting settled in your dream home!!! HOW FUN! Happy unpacking!
I've missed your blog! Please update us soon!
congratulations on the new home!!
xoxo, brittany.
I thought you were back! All those hopes up, dahsed right before my eyes!
Post a Comment