Saturday, June 7, 2008

We're off!!!


Well, Olivia and I are off tomorrow on her 5th grade trip to Washington DC.  We are so excited that I don't think we will sleep much tonight.   I did this same trip with Chloe 2 years ago and it was incredible.  I am a huge history buff so I was in awe and even cried a few times as I stood in the places where some of the greatest men in this nations history stood.  I remember sitting in the pew of a beautiful quaint church in Williamsburg that had the original name marker on it as the Washington family.   I am excited to experience it all again.  We will be back in 6 days!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Have fun! I'm so jelous-stop in and say hi to my parents!

okbushmans said...

I am absolutely jealous! I would LOVE to spend more time in DC. Have a great time with Olivia!