Here are a few of the comments from my girls this week!
"oh Mom, I can't imagine our lives without Eve"
"Mom she is absolutely the most wonderful thing in the world"
"Mom, our lives are so much bigger and more wonderful with Eve"
"Oh Mom, I love her so much, I just can't imagine loving my own children more"
Mom, she is seriously the cutest baby in the world!!"
My Mom then said "Gale, this is a very very special girl, you are so blessed"
I keep thinking that this honeymoon period will wear off but it only gets more and more intense. We LOVE this little girl so much.
Is it possible to spoil someone with love?.....I don't care, I just can't stop kissing and hugging on this little sponge cake!



7 comments:
I LOVE how your girls love her. She is a DOLL!!! I can see why yall can't keep your hands and kisses off her!! PRECIOUS!
Congratulations again Gale! your girls are soooo beautiful and Eve is SO incredibly adorable!
Eve looks so pretty in white!! I love the picture of all the girls together too - Miss you all. --L
OMGosh! Counting down the days until summer....when we get to meet EVE!!!! I can babysit while you guys run around....
I can't wait to see it all in real life!!!
Olivia looks so grown up in her dance pictures! Ahh. That was a wake up call to me! Beautiful !!
And I love how eve sucks those 2 fingers!!
Love you all!!
Could this be your new header picture? Or are you going to try for all seven of you together?
Remember how we "met" - how I thought you had the best looking online family I'd ever seen? I wouldn't have thought it possible but you are all even more beautiful now. And of course the good looking part is secondary...this kind of love is absolutely incandescent.
Hello, you don't know me but I know Annie Green and also my daughter used to go to school with Oliva. I hope you don't mind but I have a few questions to ask you about adoption. If you wouldn't mind me asking you about it could you please email me at amanda_b@me.com? Thanks so much.
Post a Comment