So, for the few who read my blog I guess you have noticed that I have taken a long break. It wasn't really an intended break, I am having a computer issue that has hindered my blogging. Being that this is my journal and scrapbook it is making me sad because I have missed recoding so much. This has been an amazing fun filled summer and none of it recored.
So if anyone has any great computer skills....please tell me what to do. I can't log in to blogger from my home computer. When I try it says "Your borwser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on" It gives instructions that I follow to a t but to no avail. I have tried many times to turn it on and off to enable my log in but no luck. I can log in from other peoples computers but that doesn't help me. So I don't know what to do except try to start another blog or just give up. It has been frustrating. So anyone with ideas.....leave a comment!!


16 comments:
Did you dump all your cookies and temporary internet files? Do you have a Mac or a PC? I can help with a PC, but a Mac is a different language for me... lol! :)
I did do that. It is a pc, our laptop is a Mac but I blog on the PC.
My husband is a techie - he built our computer. I'm going to show him this tonight and see if he has any ideas. I miss your blog and am so glad to hear you're having a great summer!
I was wondering what happened to you! Get your issues fixed soon! (sorry I can't help - I'm not great with the techie stuff)
Go into your control panel and make sure your proxy settings are right. Go to tools, options, connections, then change them and see if that works; if it doesn't, change them back. It looks like you've already enabled your cookies. Maybe change from IE to Firefox which blogger works better on. Good luck!
it's good to see you back! my computer did the exact same thing for a time but now it is fine... sorry thats not much help but it said something about switching over to a google account before it would work.
Sorry I can't help, but I'm so glad to know all is well and you're having a good summer. Hope you get it worked out soon!
Hey! Try- http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=48598
(Paste that code into your address bar) Answer the questions on the page and see what it tells you.
Hope that helps!
Thanks natalie, I downloaded Firefox and I am now IN!! yeah, I can begin again.
As much as I would love to be able to answer your computer problems and see you up and blogging again....I cannot. However, you have obviously figured it out now. Yeah. You will be all the more wiser on the computer now...right?!
Only a few short weeks until we see you guys. We are so excited! We thought about you over the fourth of July. I can't believe it has already been a year.
YAY!!! I hate cantankerous pluters!
Hi Gale, what a pain. I was having all kinds of problems so I dumped internet explorer, removed it from my computer and started using firefox. Suddenly everything works.good luck...I miss reading about your wonderful life..Katrina is due tomorrow!!!! baby Charlotte is anxiously awaited by all
I hate computer problems. Good luck... I hope to see you here again soon. I have missed you!
Hi from your anonymous (kind of) blog stalker! Hope you get your computer issues fixed soon, what a pain!
Hi Gale,
Hey, Do you still have your "cookies" problem? If so, did you try using the "restore" feature in Windows? Go to the Start button, All programs, Accessories, System Tools,System Restore and then choose a date that was before the problems started. Sometimes that works. Hope this helps :) Other than that, I hope all is well. Things are good for us but we miss the newlyweds!
Gale - Love your blog and so glad we got to know each other. You guys are awesome!
Loves- Tracey
Post a Comment