Today I am a little sad. My Niece, Nephew and Sister are all getting married (last weekend and this week) and I am not there. With this being the first week of school and Chris out of town I couldn't make it and today as I saw pictures of Andrew's wedding and all the festivities I felt so sad to not be there.
I am so happy for them, they are both marrying incredible people and they are so happy. If they ever read this.............Andrew and Janelle and Brittany and Chase; I love you and am so happy for you!!
My Sister's wedding was a surprise. She was divorced several years ago and has been dating Bruce for a while now...I guess she figured that everyone was there in Utah and it was a good time to tie the knot. I found out the night before she got married. I am very happy for her also. What a blessing to have found a good man that she loves so much.
Brittany and Chase
Andrew and Janelle



4 comments:
What a treat to find these new posts. I have missed you. I'm glad you had such a great visit with your sister's family and Mom.
Thank you for the book recommendation of John Adams. I absolutely loved it. It is good to have a friend that I can share these loves with. Now that life is settling a bit, I'll give you a call.
we wish you were here too.
Gale:
Glad you are back online. It is such a bummer to miss family events. Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have restrictions of time... Loved all your new posts. I am so happy for your family and the special time with your family.... love, lori
I have really missed reading your posts, so I was so happy to see your back and getting settled!
How fun to have your Mom, Sister and her family there! I know how important those bonding moments are...for us and for our kids!
I also know the saddness you feel when you can't be there for something. Hang in there.
Post a Comment